- Intervention reviews assess the benefits and harms of interventions used in healthcare and health policy.
- Diagnostic test accuracy reviews assess how well a diagnostic test performs in diagnosing and detecting a particular disease.
- Methodology reviews address issues relevant to how systematic reviews and clinical trials are conducted and reported.
- Observational studies
- Qualitative studies
- Effectivenes sstudies
- Economice valuations
A systematic review of
- One measuremen tinstrument
- A selection of measurement instruments that aim to measure a particular construct in a particular population
- All available measurement instruments that aim to measure a particular construct in a particular population
- All available measurement instruments (without specifying the construct to be measured) in a particular population
- ‘What works?’ reviews
- Diagnostic test
- Cost benefit
- Critical interpretative synthesis
- Meta-narrative review
- Configuring and aggregative
- Realist synthesis
- Framework synthesis